- Complete servicing, maintenance (including corrective, preventive and predictive) of existing machinery and equipment in all aspects including hydraulic, electrical, electronic and mechanical.
- Develop new products, processes, and in the establishment of new business or plant layout etc.
- Identify, evaluate, negotiate and recommend suitable machinery (new/ refurbished /used) which meet specified requirements of client at competitive prices.
- Due diligence audits of plant and machinery for potential vendors / purchasers.
- Third party audits for insurance purposes.
- Theoretical and practical training on the various types of equipment and machinery.
- Cutting edge research and development.
- Internationally accredited energy engineers, including audits,planning and implementation of energy efficiency and conservation methods.
- Applied reliability engineers.
- Registered mentors with the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) and the Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET), United Kingdom for engineering students, graduate and practicing engineers.